Since its Friday, I thought we could do a little spin of the “Five things Friday” Heather does on her Blog!
What are the 5 things that you are most thankful for over the past week? For me:
1) Hubby coming home! Josh had been gone for a couple weeks on a mission and he got to came home Monday night!! Gee I sure missed that guy 😉 He brought me back a Fondue for two kit and some dark chocolate, hopefully we’ll get to try it out for date night!
2) Viber and What’sapp– Josh and I use these apps to stay in touch with friends and family while overseas and it is such a life saver! Plus, they are both free(I think Viber is free for the first year and then $.99/year after that).
3) Journaling – I have started to try and write down verses or thoughts during my daily devotional time. It helps my memory so much more and helps me stay more focused when I write prayers, I’m not always big into journaling- but right now, I’m loving it!
4) Peanutbutter- especially Adams! We ran out a couple days ago and I’ve been missing it. You can only get the tiny jars here opposed to the huge ones I’m used to – so I’ve been trying to ration my supply! Ha Ha 🙂
– I must say, This Maple, Sea Salt Pistachio butter looks delicious too!
5) Sunshine!! It has been rainy the whole week here- but today the sun came out and is in full force! There is a radio station here called J-way and their slogan is “Happy, rainy, J-way” that pretty much nails it!
~ The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God!” Psalm 50:23 ~
What are some things you have been thankful for this week?
Happy Friday Friends!!